Apple Music for Artist. Apple Music Inc. has been by far the most popular streaming platform for songs. It enables its users to stream and downloads millions of songs from their favorite artist, you can as well organize your playlist, see your favorite song lyrics and listen to what your friends or other people are listening to. There are many benefits of being an apple music subscriber.
Today we are not talking about users, we will be focusing on Apple Music for an artist. What features can you get from the Apple streaming platform as an artist? Well, we will answer those questions below. So you can know what you can get from Apple Music as an Artist.
Apple Music features for an Artist
- Profile: To engage new listeners and build a fan base, personality and charisma are essential. With the help of the new Artist Profile area, musicians can take charge of their Apple Music accounts and communicate with fans directly. To build a personalized biography that appears on their Apple Music artist page, artists can respond to a series of brief questions. Additionally, artists can voluntarily include their city (or band’s place of origin), birthdate (or band’s formation year), band members, collaborators, influences, and pronouns.
- Lyrics: Lyrics have become integral to discoverability and the listening experience. The listening experience and discoverability of music now both depend heavily on the lyrics. Artists may now post their song lyrics to Apple Music. Fans can now read the words that go with the music.
- Account: Success for any artist includes assembling a fantastic team. Artists now have an easy way to manage who has access to their profile thanks to new permissions in the Account section (formerly Manage), which enables their team to get to work supporting upcoming releases and keeping content up-to-date. Artists can also designate admins, analysts, and profile editors as different roles for members of their teams.
- Measure: Insights are now available under Measure in a single, convenient location. Artists can track their progress and keep track of Shazam, average daily listeners, iTunes song purchases, and Apple Music plays. Artists can plan upcoming releases, tour dates, and other tasks. For example, making merchandise with the aid of intelligent insights and thorough analytics.
- Monetization: Artists can now earn and make a living from their content according to Apple Music;
We believe in the value of music and pay creators fairly for their work. Since we launched the iTunes Store in 2003, we have helped millions of artists and songwriters make a living from music. As the discussion about streaming royalties continues, we believe it is important to share our values. We believe in paying every creator the same rate, that a play has value, and that creator should never have to pay for features.
Apple Music for Artist, which provides statistics on things like the number of streams a song or album has had, the average daily listeners, iTunes Store sales, Shazam data, and more, is available to all artists on Apple Music. Creators can register on artists.apple.com.