The meme coin was launched in 2020, and in October 2021, it reached the value of $0.00008845, its highest peak ever. The meme coin has attracted many crypto investors since the day of lunch. In 2021, it also got a staggering $44 Billion market cap.
What is Shiba Inu?
Shiba Inu (SHIB) is a cryptocurrency that has gained popularity as a meme coin and a potential dogecoin (DOGE) rival. SHIB is an ERC-20 token that runs on the Ethereum network and has a total supply of one quadrillion. SHIB aims to create a decentralized community of crypto enthusiasts and support projects such as an NFT art incubator and a decentralized exchange called Shibaswap¹.
Is Shiba Inu a good Investment?
Shiba Inu is predicted to smash another time high estimated at $0.00005456. If you can HODL for some years, from our analysis, it is a good investment and worth it, but remember to research.
Although the team has been resilient and working to improve the Shiba Ecosystem, most of their road Map has been achieved.
Suppose you are interested in buying Shiba Inu. In that case, one of the easiest ways is to use Coinbase, the largest cryptocurrency exchange in the U.S. Coinbase allows you to buy, sell, and store SHIB and other crypto assets securely and conveniently.
Here are the steps you need to follow to buy Shiba Inu on Coinbase:
1. Create a Coinbase account. You can sign up or download the Coinbase app and start the signup process. To complete transactions, you must provide valid identification and proof of address. Verifying your ID may take a maximum of a few minutes, depending on where you live.
2. Add a payment method by tapping the payment method box and connecting a bank account debit card or initiating a wire.
3. Start a trade by selecting Buy & Sell on coinbase.com. To purchase cryptocurrency on the Coinbase mobile app, navigate to the Home tab and tap the Buy button.
4. Choose Shiba Inu from the list of crypto. On Coinbase.com, click the Buy panel to search for and select Shiba Inu. On the Coinbase mobile app, search for Shiba Inu by typing “Shiba Inu” into the search bar. Tap Shiba Inu in the results to open the purchase screen.
5. Input the amount you want to buy using the number pad in your local currency. The app will automatically convert it to Shiba Inu. You can toggle between USD and Shiba Inu using the arrow buttons.
6. Tap “Preview buy” to finalize your Shiba Inu purchase. Tap “Preview buy” to complete your Shiba Inu purchase. Ensure everything looks good, and confirm your purchase by clicking “Buy now.”
7. Done. Immediately after the order is complete, you’ll see the confirmation screen. That’s it, you’ve bought Shiba Inu.
Congratulations, you have successfully bought Shiba Inu on Coinbase! You can now view your balance, send, receive, and trade SHIB on the Coinbase platform. Additionally, you can explore other crypto assets and learn more about them on coinbase.com or the coinbase app.
I hope you found this article helpful and informative. You can also check how to stake Shiba Inu. If you have any questions or feedback, please let us know in the comments.